Don't become a statistic. Here's how you can keep yourself and others safe when you're out on the road:
- Take the Pledge
- Commit to being a safe, distraction-free driver. Print out the pledge form, fill it in, and keep it in your car or locker as a reminder to stay off the phone when you're driving.
- Be Seen
- Share a "Faces of Distracted Driving" video on Facebook or Twitter to let your friends know about the consequences of cell phone use behind the wheel. Change your social networking profile picture to remind your friends that "One Text or Call Could Wreck It All."
- Speak Up
- Don't stop at being a great driver - be a great passenger! Make sure to call out your friends, and even your parents, if you see them using a cell phone behind the wheel.
- Spread the Word
- Get involved in promoting safe driving in your community. Hang up posters, host an event on distracted driving, or start a SADD (Students Against Destructive Decisions) chapter at your school.
PSAs & Videos
Impact Tyler Story (:30)
Liz Marks (:30)
For more short clips on distracted driving to share with others, please visit our YouTube channel.
- Pledge Form Download the pledge form Word document.
- Distracted Driving School Presentation Download distracted driving school presentation PDF.
- Distracted Driving Flyer Download distracted driving flyer PDF for teens.
- Letter From School Officials To Parents Download letter from school officials to parents Word document.
Facebook & Twitter Avatars
Social Media Posts
Some of these materials are available in Spanish to support your outreach, education, and awareness efforts. Click here to see the Spanish versions.