- Run a Pledge Drive
- Get the pledge form and set up a table outside classrooms, in your cafeteria, or at a sports event. Give people the facts on distracted driving and help them commit to phone-free driving.
- Spread the Word
- Hang posters in the hallways and incorporate messages or videos about distracted driving into your morning announcements. Encourage the school newspaper to run an article about the dangers of texting and cell phone use behind the wheel.
- Get Parents Involved
- Reinforce your safe driving message by sending a letter home to parents that urges them to talk about the dangers of distracted driving with their teens.
PSAs & Videos
Impact Tyler Story (:30)
Liz Marks (:30)
For more short clips on distracted driving to share with others, please visit our YouTube channel.
- Pledge Form Download the pledge form Word document.
- Distracted Driving School Presentation Download distracted driving school presentation PDF.
- Letter From School Officials To Parents Download letter from school officials to parents Word document.
- Parent-teen Driving Contract Download parent-teen driving contract Word document.
- Sample Morning Announcements Download sample morning announcements PDF.
- Distracted Driving Flyer - Parents Download distracted driving flyer PDF for parents.